You only have to do a few things right in your life so long as you don’t do too many things wrong
When you execute well, you get more done in less time and with fewer mistakes. Your team delivers high-quality software products that meet the needs of your customers while minimizing waste and inefficiencies. When you execute well, your department hums like a well-oiled machine.
How do you know if you're executing well?
Take a look at these questions. Can give a loud and resounding "yes" to each one of them? If you're not sure where you stand on these, or need help in these areas, we can help.
- Does everyone know what they should be focusing on?
- Are your meetings productive?
- Do people do what they commit to?
- Does everyone have the information they need to do their job?
- Are you making progress towards your OKRs each week?
- Are you confident the team is able to work remotely well?
- Do you know if scrum, kanban, or something else is best for you?
I help peopl...
- Set clear goals
- Run efficient and effective meetings
- Keep your team accountable and track progress
- Design a maintainable documentation system
- Run OKRs well
- Design a remote work culture
- Build repeatable processes